Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy May Day!

WOW! It is May already. Can you believe it? Well, I want to take you back to when we were younger and May Day meant May Day Baskets. I loved to put together a cute little basket with flower right out of my yard.

Well, that is exactly what I did. I stepped out my back door and found some beautiful flowers right in my yard.

Now for the basket I used my Baskets and Blooms Die with my Big Shot. The DSP I used was Rainbow Sherbet.

I hope you have enjoyed my look back in time. I do hope that people still do this wonderful tradition.

Now I would like to give you a chance for a little May Day treat. Would you like to win one of those window sheets that I have been show casing all week.

Well, here is your chance. From all the links that I have on the left of my blog, tell me which one is your favorite or which one you use the most. Then all of my wonderful, faithful, and loyal customers will then be entered in to win a printed window sheet. I can't wait to hear your comments. Please comment by Tuesday.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Happy May! Britni :)

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power." Ephesians 6:10

6 comments:

Lola said...

Hi Britni,

What beautiful flowers. My favorite thing is seeing all your big shot ideas. However, the one I use the most is the creative ideas. Thank you for sharing!

Leanne said...

My favorite is your calendar of events and creative ideas. I'd love to make little baskets or "thank you gifts" at a make and take sometime too.

Anonymous said...

Britni,
I love the addition of your knitting/crocheting projects - I get a sneak peak at all of your products. Also, I use your blog list every day - I always need new ideas!
Love, Aunt Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I look at your Big Shot and Creative Ideas on your blog.
I love the window sheets too!
Love,
Mom:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Britni,
I really enjoy reading your blog each day. You have great directions and I also enjoy the Bible verse that you attach each time. I especially like the slide show of both your big shot ideas (as I continue to dream of owning one!) and creative ideas. You do a very nice job with your blog.
Blessings,
Pam

Anonymous said...

Lately it's been the knitting link that attracts my attention. Where do you find all the time for all those things? I plan to own a big shot one day, so I must check out that link as well. And the project link is full of neat ideas. Guess I have no favorite, I love them all.
Dee