Monday, May 11, 2009

Georgia's Swap!

Check out this great card. I wish I could say that I made it. This card was made by my upline, Georgia.

This was Georgia's card for the swap we had at our last meeting. She used a lot of different wonderful Stampin' Up products on this one card. She used the Butterfly die with the Big Shot. She used Raspberry Tart DSP which brought the whole card together with the butterfly and the DSP on the bottom. She used the oval punch and the new scallop punch with the coordinating, Oval All stamp set both from the mini catalog. These products will be around until the end of June and then they are gone, when the mini goes. Take another look at the mini while you still have time.

She did a great job with this card. Let me know if you have any questions about this project.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves, A cord of three strands is not quickly broken." Ecclesiastes 4:12

No comments: