Monday, May 18, 2009

Make and Take - Popsicle

Okay, so it really hasn't been warm enough for us to be wanting popsicles yet, but just wait. I hear the warmth is coming.

How fun would it be to give this card to a child for their birthday? I love this card! I received a card very similar to this in a swap about a year ago and I am just now getting around to making one of my own. I thought now would be the perfect time to have you make it and my upcoming Make and Take.

There are two possible dates for this event. Tuesday, May 26th (6:30-8:30) or Saturday, May 30th (10-12). Let me know ASAP if you would like to attend either event.

Let me know if you have any questions about this card.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Have a wonderful Monday!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and remind you of everything I have said to you." John 14:26

No comments: