Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Make and Take - Ice Cream

Doesn't this make you hungry for summer? I am ready for those warm summer days when all you really want to eat it an ice-cream cone. Well, for now we will have to settle for a paper ice-cream cone! This was so quick, easy, and fun to make. You can see that I used my scallop circle punch to make the ice-cream. I free handed the cone and I also added some sparkle to the ice-cream to give it a little something more. I like how simple, but cute this card turned out.

I then used my Fundamental Phrases stamp set to add a little greeting to the front. I love this stamp set and use it all the time!

Tuesday, May 26th (6:30-8:30) or Saturday, May 30th (10-12) Make and Take – We will be gearing up for summer by make ice cream cones (yes out of paper), popsicles (yesterday's post), and something with a water bottle. You will be making six cards and one water bottle project! You can join in on this fun for only $10. This will be very exciting with lots of fun new projects! I hope you can join us! Please RSVP by Saturday, May 23rd.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope this made you hungry for ice-cream!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes Him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life." John 5:24

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI, I am ready for that make and take. Thanks for keeping us motivated Britni!

Crystal