Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Twila's Swap!

Do you recognize this beautiful Designer Series Paper? I just love this paper. It is from the mini and called Walk in the Park. Now, if you really like this paper, but have not bought any yet you will want to do that before the end of June. After that it will be gone!

Several months ago I did a swap at my upline/downline/sideline meeting with products from the mini. Twila did a great job of incorporating several things from the mini. She also used several really nice embellishments that I have never used before.

Let me know if you have any questions about any of the products used on this card. I thought it turned out wonderful! Do you have some of these products? See what you can come up with and e-mail me your results!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"When times are good, be happy; but when times are bad, consider; God has made the one as well as the other. Therefore, a man cannot discover anything about his future." Ecclesiastes 7: 14

No comments: