Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Small Tote Bag!

And the winner is.....Aunt Bonnie! You will receive a sheet of the printed window sheets. I hope you have fun with them! I want to thank all of you that responded to my contest and gave me great feedback. Thank You!

Isn't this cute! I love this little bag that I got to make with my fellow demonstrators. All the supplies were provided by Georgia...thanks Georgia!!!


She bought these adorable bags and we added some felt pieces to them. All we had to do was get out the Big Shot and we used some of our wonderful dies to cute out beautiful shapes. I went with the scallop circle and the butterfly. I don't have the butterfly die so I knew I wanted to try that one for sure. We then glued the felt pieces to the bag using fabric glue and added some glitter and some pieces from the pretties kit.

I thought our bags turned out very cute. You could also use the small canvas bags to do the same type of design on. These types of bag also work great to stamp on with our Craft Inks.

Be creative! Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Therefore stand in awe of God." Ecclesiastes 5:7b

No comments: