Friday, May 29, 2009

Wild About You!















Wild About You is a great kids stamp set. I really love this set. I would say it is one of my current favorites, as of today at least! I designed these cards for my Card Club ladies. I think they really enjoyed putting these together.

For this card I really had to challenge myself to use different colors than I normally use. I wanted to be nice and cheerful and colors that a child would like. That is how I ended up using Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise, and Certainly Celery. Now remember if you want any of the in-colors such as Tangerine Tango...You will want to get those before the end of June otherwise they will be gone and we will have brand new in-colors starting in July!

These cards would work great for a child's birthday or even a baby shower. I used this same set for a really neat gift idea. I won't give it away, but I will share it with you at some point ( Card Club ladies I showed you at our May meeting).

I hope you have enjoyed these cards as much as I did making them. Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions." Joel 2:28

No comments: