Monday, July 20, 2009

Another Way to Decorate Your Canvas Bag

Oh, what can the Big Shot not do? The Big Shot can cut through so many materials. Fabric is just one of those many materials that it can cut through other than paper. I do love to use my Big Shot for paper and making cards or scrapbook pages, but a new project is always nice.

For this project I used a canvas bag that I purchased at Wal-Mart. I then used some left over fabric and cut out two scallop circles, a Top Note, and the letter B. Now don't look at my sewing job....I am still a beginner sewer. I did try my hardest. It was a little tricky, but I got the job done. Another option could also be to use fabric glue instead.

This is a really fun way to personalize a bag for yourself, a friend, or even a gift bag to put a birthday present in.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed this sample!

Happy Big Shot! Britni :)

"Those who accepted His message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day." Acts 2:41

No comments: