Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Give Thanks - New Hostess Set

I love how this card turned out. I know I say that a lot but it really amazes me sometimes how a card can just come together. Yes, at times it takes a lot of thinking and changing, but eventually it works and looks great!

For this card I used Creamy Caramel for the background and then used that stamp pad to just apply color directly to the paper. I then used my Big Shot for this card because this will be one of the cards my ladies get to make at their first Big Shot Club (this is for members only that are purchasing the Big Shot). I used a Chocolate Chip Top Note and layered it with a Bravo Burgundy Top Note which was texturized with the new Stampin' Up Perfect Details Texture Plate. Then I also added the Stampin' Up Little Leaves. I knew this card needed some words on the front so I used my new hostess level 1 set called Holiday Best. I have a feeling I will be using that set a lot!

There is a lot to this card, but it is worth it. Let me know if you have any questions about the card of the Big Shot club!

Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"You, my brothers, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the sinful nature; rather serve one another in love." Galatians 5:13

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to make this beautiful card. You did a good job
Love,
Mom:)