Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Eat!

Have you seen the new Decor Elements catalog?

I love it! I just sit and try and figure out where I could put another one. I really love to use frames, though. This is a great way to make a quick project, but it is also move-able.

When I saw this new one I knew I had to have it. I thought it was so cute. I got it in red because someday we would love to paint our kitchen red (we will see if that happens). I used my Big Shot texture plates to put diamonds on the red and white pieces. I think that the white makes the words pop and the other colors just all go together so well. I love how this turned out. Take a minute to look at the Decor Catalog and decide what creative project you can do.

If you are afraid to place one of these on your walls all by yourself, give me a call and my mom and I are getting pretty good at it and could help you!

Happy Decorating! Britni :)

"Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent." John 17:3

No comments: