Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Birthday Flowers

WOW! Look at these colors together. I have always loved these two together and now Stampin' Up has come up with Soft Suede and Bermuda Bay as two new in-colors. I can just say that you might all get tired of this combination because I might be using it a lot!

I made this card very simple, but I thought the result was great! I started with the Soft Suede on the bottom, then a layer of Bermuda Bay. I then stamped my Kraft using the stamp set Wow Flowers. I added some ribbon (which I love the polka-dots by the way) and used some circle punches to top it off. It all came together very quickly!

I hope you enjoyed this card. Take some time to stamp one like it on your own. Change the colors and you have a whole new card. Turn the card and have it go the other way, yet another card. I love how easy cards can change yet you use the same basic beginning. I would love to see what you have been working on.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways." Hebrews 1:1

No comments: