Friday, July 3, 2009

Blooming New Colors

WOW! Do you just love these new colors? I know that I do? The minute I saw these colors I knew that I had to have them! Of course purple (Rich Razzleberry) and pink (Melon Mambo) have to be two of them, which are my two favorite colors.

For this card I used the new DSP called Razzleberry Lemonade! I can't wait to get my hands on some of the other DSPS. They are beautiful.

I then stamped the flowers from the stamp set Bloomin' Beautiful. It was so gorgeous when I stamped it in the Rich Razzleberry that I almost for a split second didn't want to color it in. Then I remember that we have MARKERS FOR THE IN-COLORS! and I got really excited again and realized I had to color those flowers in. I think it just turned out great. I used the Bermuda Bay for the leaves and Dusty Durango for the flower pot. The bee was stamped in Dusty Durango and colored in with Crushed Curry. Maybe a got a little carried away with all the colors, but doesn't it look good? You would have done the same thing! Just wait until you get these great markers!

Alright, well I think I have gone on and on enough about these great new products. I can't wait for you to see just how wonderful they are.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"But when the time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under law, to redeem those under law, that we might receive the full rights of sons." Galatians 4:4-5

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very, very pretty colors and cards! I like how the new markers make the flowers stand out so much!
:) Brooke