Monday, July 13, 2009

Be Creative!

If you didn't make it to my New Catalog Bash then you missed out on my new sign. This sign was inspired by the fact that my husband said, "You need a new sign!" So, when he starts to think that then I know it is really time. He actually helped me, too! First, I made him help me figure out a new saying. He thought of this great saying of Be Creative! How appropriate is that?! I cut all the paper and then he ran it all through the Big Shot. He loves the chance to play with a fun gadget!

Then it didn't take any time at all to put it all together and then he hung it up for me. What a good one...I think I will keep him for awhile longer!

For this project I used Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, Dusty Durango cardstock, Crushed Curry ribbon, the Crop-a-Dile, and Jumbo Eyelets.

Thanks for stopping by to see this project. Remember these banners work great for any party or occasion. You can make it as long or short as you would like.

Have fun creating your own sign!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world." Romans 6:14