Friday, July 17, 2009

Birthday Wishes

What do you think? Would you love to make this card along with 3 other birthday designs? Sign up today for my Make and Take. It is this Tuesday from 6:30-8:30 pm at my house. You get to make 8 cards for $10. I hope to hear from you today. I need your RSVP by Sunday.

This card uses two of the new In-Colors. I used Crushed Curry and Melon Mambo. I also used my Big Shot! I used it to cut the White Top Note for the background. I also used my brand new punch Modern Label. A lot of our words fit so nicely into this stamp. I love how you can layer the Word Window on top of this new punch. I also used one of my favorite stamp sets called Inspired By Nature. I love how you can use this set so many different ways.

I hope you enjoyed my sample for today. Don't forget to send me an e-mail with your RSVP for my Make and Take this Tuesday!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Because of the truth, which lives in us and will be with us forever." 2 John 1:2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so didn't we have fun cutting out the flowers for this card????? It was a fun evening of make and take and what a great turn-out.

Thanks Britin!

Crystal

Georgia said...

I was so excited to get this birthday card from you in the mail. . . thanks for thinking of me!

- Georgia