Monday, July 6, 2009

Decor Options

With a new catalog, we also have a new Decor Element catalog! I can't wait for you to see all the great new options. I am very excited and I just sit and try to figure out what I could put in each room. There are so many options and colors.

Well, here is a great example! My mom got the Upsy Daisies Decor Element in Taken With Teal to put on the back of her lap-top computer. It turned out great! (She thought we needed to take a picture while I was wearing that cute scarf that is almost the same color.)

The best thing about this project is that it is cheap, easy, and quick. It only cost $9.95 (plus s/h and tax).

I love that our Decor Elements can be so versatile. There are so many options. Just wait until you go to my mom's house again.....she has done a wonderful job with a Decor Element on canvases!

Mom, Thanks for sharing as always. I really appreciate your ideas and excitement about crafting!

Thanks for stopping by today. Let me know if you have not seen our new Decor Element Catalog. You don't want to miss it!

Happy Decorating! Britni :)

"Of the increase of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David's throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the Lord Almighty will accomplish this." Isaiah 9:7

No comments: