Monday, July 27, 2009

Celebrate! Good Times!

So, I love to plan parties, but I also love to make things for a party. I am having a little get together for Julia (since she is changing all of our lives!). I of course had to stamp the invites. I had a lot of fun choosing girly colors and using my big flowers from Petal Pizzaz.

This card came together very quick and easy. I was able to cut all the paper once I designed one and make a little assembly line for myself. I will say that I sat on the coach and watched tv while I cut the big flowers.

I then of course I was going to mail these invites, so I had to stamp the envelopes. I think that this makes such a difference and gives the finishing touch that the card needs.

What event can you stamp invites for? Have fun with it!

Happy Creating! Britni :)

"Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, Did God really say, You must not eat from any tree in the garden?" Genesis 3:1

No comments: