Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Book Mark

If you came to my New Catalog Bash, you got to make this beautiful project. I love how simple, fun, and elegant this project turned out. This project idea came from a need. I needed a magnet that I could easily slide and keep my place in my knitting patterns. I decided to make some rather than go buy them. These really work great for what I needed them for. You could use them for a bookmark in many different places!

For my New Catalog Bash I knew I wanted to use some of the In-Colors. I was able to use Crushed Curry Paper, Dusty Durango Ribbon, and Rich Razzleberry Stamp Pad. I love these new colors. I really hope you do, too. I plan to use this a lot at my events! For the background I used Razzleberry Lemonade DSP.

To get this great flowers that I attached to the ribbon using a brad I used my Big Shot die Birds and Blooms and cut them out of the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP.

The magnets I was able to get at Wal-Mart and they were already this exact size. How easy is that. I love easy craft projects. I used sticky strip to attach the ribbon to the magnet.

Thanks for stopping by today. Let me know if you have any questions!

Happy Marking! Britni :)

"Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it." Proverbs 22:6

No comments: