Friday, July 31, 2009

Initial Tags!

How fun is this tag? Like I said...you will be seeing these colors a lot! I just love these colors together.

This is another Big Shot project, but my Card Club ladies get to make it! Get excited ladies! For the middle I used some chipboard that comes in the back of paper packs, etc from Stampin' Up. I cut that and the Thoroughly Modern DSP using my Scallop Circle on the Big Shot. I then cut out my initial with the Big Shot in Soft Suede (new in-color). For the Big Shot flower I used Rose Red. This is a very fun project and it looks adorable on a bag or purse.

This is a great quick project to add to a gift bag or give as a gift to someone special. Have fun with it!

Happy Gifting! Britni :)

"My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you." John 15:12

1 comment:

Georgia said...

LOVE IT. . I will be making some of these for myself!