Thursday, October 23, 2008

Birthday Swap

Hello! I hope you are having a wonderful day!

I wanted to share a couple more birthday cards with you. It is just another reminder about our 20th Birthday Party this month with some of the birthday stamp sets on sale.
These stamp sets are part of this great birthday celebration and I have included the sale price!
Big Bold Birthday (pg 62) - $22.36
Party Hearty (pg 63) - $21.56
Bitty Birthday (pg 64) - $10.36
Crazy For Cupcakes (pg 64) - $19.16
Simple Birthday Thanks (pg 65) - $14.36
Time to Party (pg 65) - $13.56
Crab and Company (pg 68) - $22.36

The samples I have today are from a card swap that I did with my upline, Georgia and her upline, Kathy. We all made some birthday cards to get ready for Stampin' Up's birthday party!

The first sample was made by Georgia. She used the Party Hearty Set. For the colors she used Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, and Barely Banana. I love how she put the scallop circle around the cupcake and really made it pop. She also enhanced the scallop by using the Scallop Edge Punch on the Certainly Celery. Great job, Georgia!

My second sample today was made by Kathy. She used the stamp set Crazy For Cupcakes. I love this set and I was really excited to get another idea to use with this set. Kathy used a strip of paper from the Bella Rose Designer Series Paper. She used Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, and Whisper White paper. She used some of the new beautiful Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon. (If you are coming to my Christmas Card Make and Take, you will get to try this wonderful ribbon.) Thanks for sharing, Kathy!

It is always fun to get together with other demonstrators and even more fun when you get to swap cards with one another. This is just one way that we get some of our really great ideas.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"A wise man's heart guides his mouth, and his lips promote instruction." Proverbs 16:23

No comments: