Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Celebrate!

Welcome to my blog today. I thought that I would get away from the holidays today and give you a different card.

This is a very basic card since the paper is all cut in squares. I used Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, and Kiwi Kiss (all in-colors). The stamp set I used was Pun Fun and I stamped the hippo in Pacific Point. I then let it dry before using the Aqua Painter on the hippo with Baja Breeze and Kiwi Kiss. The Aqua Painter is full of water. You squeeze your stamp pad so that you have ink on the back of your case when you open it. Then take your painter and pick up some ink and color or paint in your image. It gives it the look that you really water colored it on there. I also used Sweet Stars on the Baja Breeze for the background.

This would be a great Congratulations for a new baby or even a young child's birthday.

I hope you enjoyed your visit today. Please come back again!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Every word of God is flawless, He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him." Proverbs 30:5

No comments: