Thursday, October 30, 2008

MEOW!

Hello! Well, tomorrow is Halloween, so I thought I could share one more Halloween card with you in case you haven't made your Halloween cards for the goblins in your life.

This was a card that I made for all my Card Club ladies after our October Card Club. I used some of our Ghostly Greetings Designer Series Paper. I stamped the bats onto the paper for extra depth. I used the Halloween Frights set from the Holiday Mini catalog. I just love this cat! I also love that I could use this cat for other occasions other than just Halloween. I used some ribbon along the side to make the card a little more feminine and a little less scary! Also, remember when you are using a dark cardstock for your base you will want to put a lighter color on the inside so that you can write your message inside. I added a piece of Whisper White cardstock on the inside.

Another tip....also remember that whatever card you see on my blog, if you like the design or the way the card looks but not the stamp set and paper, you can always modify it by changing the stamp set but using the same lay out for the card.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to see you here again soon!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline." 2 Timothy 1:7

No comments: