Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Isn't this adorable?! I took a picture of this sample last weekend at our StampAttics meeting. I am telling you, we got a lot of really great ideas that day. This was actually made by my upline, Georgia.

She used the Penant Die with the Big Shot (Stampin' Up's Die Cutting machine) to make the base of the project, and the three colors to make it look like candy corn. She also used the Serif Essentials alphabet with the Big Shot. You can't see it but she also attached it to a stick so that it could actaully be used for a penant to wave around.

What I love about this project is that you can change the colors and the words and make it for many different occasions. Use your imagination!

Are you interested or curious about the Big Shot? If so, please let me know. We can talk or set up a time when you can come try mine out. You may just have to have one! It is a lot of fun and it adds a lot to your cards and it also provides many new, easy, and fast ways to make 3-D projects. At first I thought that I didn't really have a use for one, so if you are at all inerested please let me know and you can give mine a try!

Have a wonderful Friday! Happy Stamping, Britni :)

"Because He himself suffered when He was tempeted, He is able to help those who are being tempted." Hebrews 2:18

No comments: