Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pumpkins on the Farm

Hello Stampers! I am really starting to think about Thanksgiving. I have been thinking about my table setting, cards, and decorations. If you have any suggestions, leave me a comment!

Today I used a really detailed stamp set. It is called Harvest Home and when I saw it when the new catalog came out I knew I had to have it. I wish SU had more sets with barns in it, so I really liked this one. For this card I folded it in half and placed adhesive around the sides to make a pocket card. Inside I just used a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock, punched out a circle, and attached some ribbon. I used Pumpkin Pie cardstock for the base of the card. I then used Summer Sun to layer the stamped image. I stamped the pumpkins on Very Vanilla cardstock with Chocolate Chip. I then colored in the image using Stampin' Up pastels. I use my blender pens to pick up the pastels and put onto the paper. It gives it a really nice, subtle, and soft look.

I am thinking about using this image for my place cards at my Thanksgiving Feast this year.

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy Stamping, Britni :)

"Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must account." Hebrews 4:13

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute Thanksgiving things!!
I don't mind helping. It
is fun!!!

Love,
Mom:)