Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tweet Tweet

Hello Ladies! I hope you are all doing well on this wonderful Tuesday. This is a card that I used some odd color combinations and combined items I would not normally combine. When Stampin' Up announced their Rub on special for this month it made me get out my rub ons and try them again. So, sorry, but the rub on on this card is retired, but we have some really great current rub ons in the regular catalog and the mini catalog.

For this card I used Elegant Eggplant for the background. I then added some Kraft in the corner of the card. For the flowers I used Kiwi Kiss and Pacific Point (not colors I would usually put with Eggplant). Then for the bird I used Chocolate Chip. For the bird and flowers I used my Big Shot Die called Birds and Blooms. I used my pastels and my blender pens to put some white stitches around the bird to help emphasis him and to connect it with the rub on. Yes, the white words are a rub on. I thought those words looked very elegant.

If you are unsure of how to use the rub ons give me a call and we can set up a time when I can show you. They are very easy to apply and use!

Take a minute to check out the rub ons, they are on pages 178-179 in the regular catalog and 11 and 17 in the mini catalog. When you spend $20 you can get 20% off any and as many rub ons as you would like. As always if you are interested give me a call, e-mail, me or go to my SU website and order online. (If you do order online make sure you you enter in your $20 of merchandise first and then put in the rub ons to get the discounted price.)

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my idea today. Keep creating!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"But be sure to fear the Lord and sincerely worship Him. Think of all the wonderful things He has done for you." 1 Samuel 12:24

No comments: