Thursday, November 20, 2008

Peeking!

I saw this idea for this card somewhere on the internet. I knew I had to make one. Then that was all I made. It is a very cute card, but it does take some patience and time. I still wanted to share it with you, though. The stamp set I used is Window Dressing (Leve lThree Hostess Set). I stamped the girl and the window. I then colored them in using my stamp pads and Aqua Painters. I cut around the girl and cut out the glass part in the windows. I added some Designer Paper behind the girl and window to make it look like wall paper on the inside of the house. Then behind that I used Whisper White to cut strips of paper to place them on the Glorious Green to make it look like siding on the house. I then used Real Red and scalloped the edge to make it look like an awning or roof coming down. As I said this card is very cute, but it has a lot of steps.

Thank you for checking out my blog today. Have a great day!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the Lord forever." Psalm 23:6

1 comment:

Georgia said...

Great Job! I love the cards that take some time.