Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy

It is getting very close to Thanksgiving and I realized that I need to make more napkin rings for my place settings. I better get going on that.


Today I have a card that was made with the Big Shot. I used the Birds and Blooms Sizzlits Die to cut out the beautiful flowers. What I really like about this card, though is the Build-A-Brad. If you haven't used these before you need to check them out. They just really make the card pop! For this card it worked great because it acts as the center of the flower. There are many different ways to use Build-A-Brads, but this is a really great way.

I also really love the Happiness Always. I don't use the rest of the set very often, but I use the words all the time. It is from the set called Happiness Always and it is a hostess level three set. I liked it so much that I got the coordinating Decor Element. If you saw my entry the other day with my Happiness in the frame it coordinates with this stamp. I love that the Decor Elements and our stamps coordinate. What an easy way to decorate an entire room!

Thank you so much for stopping by today. Hopefully when you read this I will be working on my Thanksgiving table settings! :)

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Let the morning bring me word of Your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in You. Show me the way I should go for to You I lift up my soul." Psalm 143:8

No comments: