Thursday, November 27, 2008

Winter Tree

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone is enjoying a day with their family and friends. This is a good time to think about what we are thankful for, but we should always remember to thank God for all the blessings in our life.

I am very thankful for the fact that all our crops are finally out of the fields!!! Praise God! I can have my husband back now!

I don't have a Thanksgiving card to share today, but I thought I would share a thank you card. This is a card that I sent to someone to say Thank You! I love sending thank you cards becuase I want people to know that I appreciate what they did for me.

This card is simple yet beautiful. I used the Season of Friendship stamp set. The tree was stamped in Close to Cocoa, the snowflakes in VersaMark and Pacific Point, and the bird in Ruby Red. The colors came together very nicely and very wintery! I used Pacific Point and Baja Breeze for the base of the card. I also used some Red Twine to bring out the pop of red.

For the words I used Fundamental Phrases. This is a great set that has many words in it for many different occasions.

This is a quick and easy card to make. Have some fun with it. Change the stamp set, change the colors, and make your own creative creation!

Thank you for stopping by again and checking out my ideas!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Praise the Lord. Praise the Lord, O my soul." Psalm 146:1

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Just love this stamp set. Really ned to purchase it.