Friday, November 7, 2008

Envelope Box

Wow! This is made out of four small envelopes!



This great box can be made using the Big Shot die - Scallop Envelope Bigz Die. I cut out four envelopes using Baja Breeze and used sticky strip to put them together. The best thing about this box is that it holds Post-It notes. This would be a great gift for anyone! For the outside I used some Ski Slope Designer Series Paper.



I have also seen this box done with the scalloped sides up and it full of candy (usually chocolate)! I would love to give or recieve a box of chocolates at any time! This box is great because it can be changed for any holiday or occasion. You can easily change the colors put the scallop edges up or down. There are many options with one box.

If you are interested in making this box please let me know. You can order the die for your Big Shot or it would be a good time to come try out mine to see if you would like one. I would charge a small fee for the paper used.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. Please leave me a comment, e-mail, or call if you have any questions or comments.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)


"He heals the brokenhearted, binding up their wounds." Psalm 147:3

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Nice idea. Would love to see the big shot in action sometime.

Anonymous said...

I want to make one of those
Post It boxes.

Love,
Mom:)