Thursday, November 6, 2008

Gift Giving Idea

Hello Everyone! I am glad that you took the time to stop by today. I have a great project that I had a lot of fun working on. I purchased the Create-A-Calendar '09 Kit when the Mini Catalog first came out. I wasn't sure how I wanted to put it together and use it in the coming year. The great thing about this Kit is that it comes with a Calendar for each month, stickers, and ribbon. The extra materials I used were Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and Chocolate Chip card stock, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, and 4 1/2 X 9 Chipboard Clipboard. There is even a sticker that says Made For You by, so that whoever you give this great gift to you can show them that you made it just for them.

I decided to make this calendar versatile by using the Chipboard Clipboard. I thought that it would look great on a desk or to add magnet strips to the back and place it on the fridge. The kit made it very easy to assemble. I did trim the calendar pages down so that I could fit everything on the clipboard and to have the 2009 at the bottom.

If you have any questions please let me know. All you need is a kit, some extra paper, and a clipboard. Have fun with it and add your own personal touches.

This will make great Christmas gifts for some people in my life this year. It is time to start thinking about those home-made Christmas gifts.

Would you like to give this gift to someone or even make one for yourself. I have a special deal (only order through me...not online).
What you will get:
Create-A-Calendar '09 Kit (includes the calendar for each month, stickers, and ribbon)
9X9 Chipboard Clipboard
1 Sheet of Riding Hood Red, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, and Old Olive Card Stock
Price: $20
Let me know if you are interested in this great deal!

Thanks again for stopping by. Don't forget that you can always order any supplies online at http://britsloveofstamping.stampinup.net or send me an e-mail or give me a call. Three easy ways to get those supplies you need.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to seek Him in His temple." Psalm 27:4

No comments: