Monday, November 17, 2008

Pocket Quilt

Well, I said I wanted to challenge myself and I did. The other day I had a quilted card and I wanted to make more. The next day I decided to make this card. It is a very simple quilt style. This is the type of quilt I would have to start with.

For this card I used Close to Cocoa for the background and Autumn Vine Designer Series Paper for the quilt squares. I then used my Big Shot to cut out the envelope on the front of the card. I stamped a saying and the image that goes inside the envelope from the set __________.

Please show me what quilt cards you have come up with. I would love to get some more ideas.

Have a great day! Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it." Matthew 7:13-14

No comments: