Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Top Note Sillouettes

Good morning stampers! I hope you are all doing well! I am very ready for a break and a chance to decorate my house for Christmas. Thanksgiving hits and I am itching to decorate...I might even get started before Thanksgiving!!!

Well, my samples today are using one of my favorite sets. All the ladies that went to Convention came back wtih this set and I was very excited for them. I decided that I needed to have it, too. It is so beautiful and I love that it looks great either all the same color or different colors. This set is called Inspired by Nature.

The colors I used for these cards are from the Rich Regals family. The first card uses Bravo Burgandy, Always Artichoke, and Kraft. I also used the Top Note Die and my Scallop Circle Die on my Big Shot and my Crop-A-Dile for my Jumbo Eyelet.






For my second sample I used So Saffron, Always Artichoke, Night of Navy, and Kraft. I cut two Top Notes and cut around the Kraft so that the Always Artichoke could be seen. For this one I colored directly on the stamp using different colored markers.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Don't forget to check back the rest of the week even though I know you will be busy with family get togethers. I will still be here with creative ideas for you!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"I will praise the Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live." Psalm 146:2

No comments: