Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Butterfly Sparkles

Alright, I have a card that was easy to make, but it also personally challenged me. I do not usually use sparkles because it gets everywhere, but some cards just really look great with it.

I used Garden Whimsy to stamp the butterfly in Elegant Eggplant. I love this butterfly, but I knew it needed more. I decided to get out my two-way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds, and powder pals to add some sparkle. Using the powder pals really did help with the mess. It kept it more confined.

I then cut around the butterfly and used dimensionals to put it on the scallop circle which I cut using my Big Shot. The background color is Elegant Eggplant to coordinate with the butterfly.

Now you ask where I got those great words....well it is a rub on. (Sorry, retired again...my new rub ons are in the mail.) I did order the ones called Chit Chat because they are two sheets full of many different phrases.

Here is a close up of the sparkle on the card.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you can step out of the box and try something that you would not normally do. It is fun and the results are usually great!

Be creative and have fun with it.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever! Amen." Romans 11:33-36

No comments: