Sunday, November 30, 2008

Scallops

I have recently had a request for Sympathy cards. This is not a card that we always think to make and there are not a lot of stamp sets out there for them. At my last Make and Take we made this card and I provided a word set, Sincere Salutations that has many different sayings. I kept the colors dark and muted so it could be used for Sympathy or for a winter card.

For the background I used Always Artichoke and used my VersaMark to stamp the flowers from Pocket Sillouettes. I also coordinated with the same stamp on my Naturals Ivory paper. I used my Scallop Circle Punch to punch out the flower and then a Bravo Burgandy Scallop Circle to coordinate with the Burgandy on the Ivory. I then used my Big Shot to cut out a smaller Scallop Circle from the Scallop Circle Die #2. For some dimension I added some nice Chocolate Chip Ribbon. I placed the words at the right side of the card.

Remember, any card you see on here you can use the layout and change the stamps, embellishments, and paper to make it work for you.

Have a wonderful day! Don't forget to stop by in December and see some great Christmas Card ideas!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Praise Him, sun and moon, praise Him, all you shining stars." Pslam 148:3

No comments: