Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Snowman Bookmarks

BRRR! It is getting cold outside. I have been having a lot of hot chocolate and hot tea! It is such a fun time of year. I know it is busy, but take some time for yourself between all the get togethers.

Well, my great idea came from my upline, Georgia. She made some of these great bookmarks for a craft show she was going to. I happened to be at her house and she showed them to me. I went home and the very next day I made some of my own. I love the snowmen that I stamped from the set Deer Friends (hostess level two). These snowmen looked great in Pacific Point with some Baja Breeze and Pacific Point paper behind them. I used two different circle punches and of course my Scallop Circle Punch (I use it all the time!). I then used two dimensionals (one for each side, these are two sided) to connect the Scallop Circles and attach them to the jumbo paper clips (bought at Wal-Mart, Thanks Georgia!). I had a hard time finding the silver ones, but the Galesburg Wal-Mart had them.

This is such a cute and inexpensive project to make for the holidays. Think of all the readers you have that you give gifts to and what a better gift than a hand-made bookmark.

As always thanks for stopping by and make sure to share your creative ideas with me. I love to be inspired as much as I inspire. Have a great Tuesday!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and wonderful results." James 5:16

No comments: