Sunday, November 9, 2008

Thanksgiving Table

Well, I finally took time to work on some Thanksgiving Table decorating ideas. I had the pumpkins a few days ago, but I know I need more than that.

I have seen this type of idea in several different places. I just modified it to the supplies and the stamp set I wanted to use. I used the Harvest Home stamp set. I stamped the image on Naturals Ivory, colored it in with Stampin' Write markers, and then cut around it. I used dimensionals to place them on the paper so that they would not be flat against the ring.

I then stamped the leaves on Garden Green. to go around the Top Note which I cut out of Chocolate Chip paper with the Top Note Die on my Big Shot. Luckily my napkin fit in the ring very nicely.

This was a quick process so when it is time to make more for the table it won't take any time at all.

Thank you for stopping by today. I hope this helps you get started on your Thanksgiving ideas. What great ideas do you have?

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich." 2 Corinthians 8:9

No comments: