Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jingle Bell Jar

What a great Christmas gift or decoration!!! I came across a picture of this idea on Splitcoaststampers.com I loved how they used a basic jar and the Jingle All The Way just really took over and looked really great. I do need to add some ribbon to just add something more and I haven't decided what to put inside the jar yet. This is a basic jar that you would use for canning different items. I used the small Real Red Jingle All the Way Decor Element.

Our Decor Elements are our vinyl artwork that can be used basically on any smooth surface. We automatically think to put them on our smooth walls, but you can also use them on glass, mirrors, tiles, and many other surfaces. They are great for decorating! They are easy to apply and come with step by step directions.


For the top of this jar I just added some Real Red Designer Series Paper from my prints pack (hostess level one). You could easily customize this jar and add a tag, label, or scallop circle on the top of the jar to write what is inside or who the jar is for.

The choices of Decor Elements have expanded and if you have not seen a new brochure please let me know. We have some that are holiday related and others that you could keep up all year long.

Thanks for checking out my blog today. Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"May God bless you with His special favor and wonderful peace as you come to know Jesus, our God and Lord, better and better. As we know Jesus better His divine power gives us everything we need for living a godly life. He has called us to recieve His own glory and goodness!" 2 Peter 1:2-3