Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ice Skaters


Hello Stampers! I love this stamp set!. I really liked the old fashioned look it has. This stamp set is called Winter Post and it is featured in our Holiday Mini Catalog.

For this card I used Bravo Burgandy for the background. This is such a rich color and great for the holiday season. I then cut out a Top Note using my Big Shot with Kraft paper. I also really like the look of the Kraft paper. I had not tried it until I started working on my Christmas cards and now I use it all the time. I stamped the snowflakes using my VersaMark pad on the background of the Kraft paper. I then stamped the ice skaters (which could be used all winter long) in Bravo Burgandy. The Season's Greetings was stamped in Handsome Hunter. To finish the card off I used a jumbo eyelet and set it using my Crop-A-Dile so that I could add some 5/8" Grosgrain Chocolate Chip Ribbon.

As I said before this stamp set is very Christmas focused, but you could easily use the postcard stamp, the ice skaters, and the deer all winter long. It is a beautiful set!

Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out of my idea for the day.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"And this is what God has testified: He has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. So whoever has God's son has life; whoever does not have his Son does not have life." 1 John 5:11-12

No comments: