Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happines Decor

Hello Stampers....well today's post has nothing to do with stamping, but it is still really great!

I ordered this Decor Element knowing that I really liked it, but I wasn't sure where to put it. I thought that I should find a frame or mirror to put it in so that it can travel with me to different events.

The adventure in finding a just right frame didn't take too long and I actually got this frame on sale with a picture in it. All I had to do was rip the paper off the back to get into the frame.

For this project I used the Always Artichoke and Kraft Designer Series Paper from my Prints Pack (hostess level one). I cut the squares 4 X 4 and used regular adhesive to place them on the hard cardboard that came with the frame. I then put my Decor Element on the glass. This is the small happiness in Chocolate Chip. (Yes, I know you can see me taking the picture in the glass...I realized this after it was on my computer.)

This is another great way to use our Decor Elements. This could be hung on the wall or set on a shelf and it could easily be changed to have different paper if the theme of a room changed.

As I always say....Be Creative and share what you are doing with me! Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6: 34

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

The more that I see this the more that I think I really need to do something like this. Great Idea!