Monday, November 10, 2008

Gobble Gobble Part Two

Sorry this picture is a little dark, but I wanted to get this idea on here. It will also go along with my table setting for my Thanksgiving table.

This was even easier to make than the napkin rings. I cut out a piece of Garden Green paper using my Top Note with the Big Shot. I then had to think of a different way to make the turkey. I did not have all the punches needed to do it the other way. I used 1- 1/4 circle punch and the 1" circle punch for the body and head. I just cut out a piece of Pumpkin Pie paper for the nose. I used my Basic Black journaler for the eyes. For the wings I used my Word Window punch using Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red, and Old Olive. I thought the wings looked great like this and just the right size for this project. For his feet I punched a Scallop Circle using Pumpkin Pie and just cut out a couple of scallops for his feet. This sounds like a lot of work as I type it out, but it really was a quick process.

Also, for this turkey you could place a round piece of candy or a mint in between two turkeys and make a great snack or gift for anyone.

I hope you can use some of these ideas for your own Thanksgiving table, treats for school, or just to put around the house to make it look festive. This would also be a great craft to do with kids. Be creative!

Thank you for stopping by today. Have a wonderful day!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"In your anger do not sin, when you are on your beds, search your hearts and be silent." Psalm 4:4

No comments: