Monday, December 1, 2008

Joyful banner

Happy December! We are getting so close to Christmas. This is such a busy time of year. Remember to take some time for yourself to stamp and drink some hot chocolate.

Today's project is using my Big Shot. This time I made a small banner that fits nicely in my door with small windows. For the banner I used Ruby Red and Garden Green to cut out the small penant with the Big shot. Then I used some Holiday Treasures Designer Series Paper to cut out the letters on my Big shot. I love these letters and I realized that I haven't used them very much because I have been so busy. I need to get them out and make some holiday and personalized projects with them. Hopefully I can get that done soon. To keep it simple I added some Natural Twine to connect the penants and make it into the banner.

Would you like to make a banner...come check out my Big Shot and decide if you want one. They are really great and as you can see from my blog I use mine all the time!

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave your comments and let me know what projects you are working on.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Praise Him, you highest heavens and you waters above the skies." Psalm 148:4

1 comment:

LolaB said...

Britni,
Love your blog. Thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas.
Lola