Monday, December 29, 2008

Bottle Tag

Need a quick tag? I did! I bought a bottle of wine to give to some friends. I needed a quick tag to put on the bottle. I always like to add that home-made touch instead of just handing over a bottle, plate of cookies, etc.

For this tag I started off by looking through my scrap box. I found a Top Note that was already cut out of Pacific Point. I then used a rub on from the Chit Chat set and I used a Chocolate Chip one because I knew I wanted to use the Chocolate Chip ribbon. I then used some flowers from the Flower Fusion. These flowers can be used for many different things (cards, bookmarks, scrapbook pages). The Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive Flowers worked really well with these colors. I then used a small brad to put in the middle of the flowers and attach to the Top Note.

I punched a hole through the top to add the ribbon. This was a really fun tag to make and it turned out really cute.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by today.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith, and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God." Ephesians 2:8

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!!
Love,
Mom:)

Anonymous said...

Britni, I just scanned down and saw your bottle gift tag. That is really spiffy. You are just amazing with the ideas!

Crystal