Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Bag

Hello Stampers! It is time to start thinking about wrapping those Christmas gifts. Stampin' Up makes that easy. All you need are some of our gift bags, Designer Series Paper, and stamps if you would like.

I used a white gift bag from Stampin up. I then stamped using Baja Breeze and a snowflake from my Snow Swirled stamp set. The Baja Breeze coordinated with the Baja Breeze in the paper I used. The paper was from the Ski Slope Designer Series Paper (Holiday Mini Catalog). I used sticky strip to put the paper on so that it would not fall off. I then added a bow on each side on the handles with Real Red ribbon.

Now, do you see the beautiful snowflake? It just made the bag...it looks so cute! I used a snowflake from my Felt Flurries which are also in the Holiday Mini Catalog. Well, would you like to win some snowflakes? I will be giving away a few snowflakes to one lucky winner. All you need to do is leave a comment on this day by Monday night at 8:00 p.m. I will randomly choose the winner and I will get those snowflakes to you ASAP so that you can use them for your holiday projects.

If you would like to purchase some snowflakes of your own to use on oranments and gift wrapping, it is not too late. You can still place an order with myself or from my website.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope that you are enjoying my holiday ideas. I hope to have some samples of some very simple gift tags soon.

Have a wonderful day! Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth." Proverbs 27: 1

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your great ideas!
I'm so addicted. I was up at the crack of dawn this morning thinking about today because it is the day the boss is away and I can make cards all day!

Anonymous said...

Great snowflake! Crystal

Anonymous said...

The snowflake ornaments are really cute. You really have lots of great ideas. ~Pam

Unknown said...

Love it.