Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Gift Tags

I took some time last week when we got out of school early to work on my gift tags. I purchased the Season of Cheer Rub-ons to do just this. I thought they turned out great!

The first thing I did was grab my scrap-box and looked through it for Christmas colors that would coordinate with how I was going to wrap my gifts. So, I ended up with several shades of green and red and also some Chocolate Chip. I love using my scraps since my box is overflowing most of the time.

These tags were quick and easy because most of my scraps were sizes that worked for tags and I didn't have to do a lot of cutting. Then I added some rub -ons to each tag. When I was all done I used my stamp from Winter Post that said To and From. I thought that would make it even quicker when I was ready to use them.

Later I will either add a hole and some ribbon or twine or just tap it to the package. It will all depend on how the package or bag looks.

So, dig out your scraps and take a few minutes to make your home-made tags for all your packages. That special little touch shows people that you care enough to take the time to do something just for them.

Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stamping! Britni :)


"The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is majestic." Psalm 29:4

No comments: