Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Pine Tree

Have you seen this wonderful stamp set? Lovely As A Tree is a classic set that Stampin' Up has had for a very long time. I was hoping to NOT see it on the retirement list and it wasn't! I had just purchased this one right before the list came out. Remember if there is a set on that list you need to get it before they are gone for good, January 18th.

For this card I used Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, and Kraft. I used my markers to color the stamp and then stamped it on the Kraft. I used the tearing technique to tear the edge of the two layered colors. The card needed something else so I added some brads to the top, but still kept it a masculine card. I always like to come up with new cards that work for the men in our lives.

This is an easy layout to use with many different stamp sets, so be creative and try it!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." Genesis 1:1

No comments: