Saturday, December 27, 2008

I think I'm Seeing Stars

Hello Stampers! The new year is coming and we need to start thinking about all the different cards we will need to send out to our friends and family.

For this card I used two different stamp sets. I used Starring You and Starstruck (which is retiring). The great part about using these small stamps is that they fit inside the Build-A-Brad. The Build-A-Brad enhances the color or stamped image that you place behind it. If you have never used a Build-A-Brad before please let me know and I can show you. It is an easy way to add a lot to a card. For the background and the birthday stamp I used Starring You.

With these two cards I wanted to show you how you can make the same card, but change it a little by turning the card. Sometimes I get tired of making the same card over and over so it is fun to just change it a little, but keep the same look and techniques.

I also used the same small stars, stamped them, and then used the star punch to punch them out and place them inside the card. A lot of times I forget all about the inside, but it is just as important as the outside. I love to have something inside that goes along with the outside of the card. It is that added touch that really shows them you spent time on this card.

Thank you for stopping by again. I really appreciate that you take the time to check out my blog.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile." Romans 1:16