Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ho! Ho! Ho!

The time is getting closer. Santa is almost here and here is Rudolph to bring him through that foggy night.

I saw a similar card somewhere on the net and I thought it was so cute. This card is stamped using Deer Friends (hostess level two). At first I did not really like this set and I wasn't sure how to use. Well, then I earned it for FREE and I have used it a lot. It is great for quick tags and bookmarks. As you can also see it is great for the Scallop Circle and Circle Punch layering.

I stamped Santa using Riding Hood Red and then layered him. I also made him pop more by using dimensionals behind him. Then for the reindeer I used my marker and colored them in using Close to Cocoa and then stamped them. I colored in their noses and their eyes.

For the background I used Bitty Backgrounds and Riding Hood Red. This is a quick and easy card that can be made in no time.

Have fun! Britni :)

"Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; He is Christ the Lord." Luke 2:11

No comments: