Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Money Holder

It is getting so close to Christmas. I can't wait....it is such a fun and busy time of year. I love to see all my family and have them all in one place!



I needed a quick and easy gift card/money holder. Our small Kraft Open End Envelopes worked perfectly. All I did was cover one side with some Prestwick Designer Series Paper. I then also used a stamp from Winter Post. I colored in the words using Real Red, and the outline in Garden Green. I cut around the image and then layered it with Real Red and Garden Green Paper. For the paper I used my ticket corner punch to give it the same look as the image.

For the back of the envelope I used the same set to stamp some snowflakes, the post office stamp, and the to and from. I wanted to keep it very simple since this one was for a boy. I liked how the Prestwick paper looked great for Christmas when I added some Real Red with it, but you could also use it for many other projects that are not Christmas related.

Have fun with those last minute gifts, wrapping, and baking. Have fun with it and enjoy this wonderful time of year!

Happy stamping, crafting, sewing, wrapping, baking..... Britni :)



"So they hurried off and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby, who was lying in the manger." Luke 2:16

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that one for me?
Mom:)