Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Georgia's Christmas Card

Merry Christmas Eve! It is here and time to start celebrating Jesus' birth. Take some time to say thank you for the sacrifice He gave for us.

The card I am showing you today was made by me friend and upline, Georgia. Her cards always look so beautiful. With this card I love how simple she kept it, but she also added that little extra to top it off. For this card she used Chocolate Chip for the background. She then cut out a Top Note on her Big Shot. Then she also punched a Scallop Circle in the Top Note to showcase the Snowman from Merry and Bright. I have not seen this done before and I love this look! She also added some chunky glitter to the snowman's brim of his stocking cap. She stamped the words from the set All Holidays. This is a very great word set. It provides you with a wonderful variety of words for different occasions. All in all the card is simple, yet very cute!

Thanks for stopping by on this busy day. I hope you are enjoying your celebrations. Keep checking back for new ideas.

Happy Celebrating! Britni :)

"
All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: "The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel"—which means, "God with us." Matthew 1:22-23

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Georgia's card. I can't wait to see the real thing.
Love,
Mom:)