Friday, December 12, 2008

Christams Trees


Hello Stampers! Have a told you how much I love the snow?! I'm not a huge fan of the cold weather, but I'm not complaining yet. I love all the snow we keep getting!

Well, if you are short on time, but still need to make Christmas cards, here is a quick and easy card. I used Rose Red, Garden Green and Kraft. I stamped the Christmas message from Heard from the Heart and the trees are from my Loads of Love stamp set. I colored directly onto the tree stamp using my markers so I could have brown and green on them.

I then punched a couple of holes and added the Natural Twine. This is quick, easy, and cute! I love how it all came together when I was done.

I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season. Remeber to slow down and have some snowman soup, too. Enjoy this busy time and enjoy making those home-made gifts and wrapping them (something I still need to do)!

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Give me a sign of your goodness, that my enemies may see it and be put to shame, for you, O Lord, have helped me and comforted me." Psalm 86:17

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Love it! Simple yet beautiful.