Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Pati's Christmas Card

Hello Stampers! We are getting even closer to Christmas. I will be keeping my entries short and sweet so that you have plenty of time to finishing your wrapping, baking, and starting to spend time with your families.

My sample today is a Christmas card that I received from a co-worker at Apollo. Pati is a fellow stamper and I think she did a great job on this card. I love the snowmen in the center of this card and I love how she took the time to color their scarves, vests, and hats.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you continue to stop by now and in the New Year. I hope to have some really great ideas and new techniques during 2009. I will also continue to feature other crafter's great ideas and projects. We can all learn from one another!

Happy Celebrating! Britni :)

"She will give birth to a son, and you are to give Him the name Jesus, because He will save His people from their sins." Matthew 1:21

No comments: